Leanna Fetzer Poems
- Heartbreak I never knew breaking up was so hard, This ...
- More Than One Inner Voice I think many things Double minded ...
- Why Fear The Grim Reaper Who is the Grim Reaper? Does he ...
- The Mirror On The Wall I am the Mirror on the Wall, I have ...
- Grandpa Lester My mom used to tell me a lot About my Great ...
- What Is My Regret? ‘I regret' is a strong phrase, One ever ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leanna Fetzer
I never knew breaking up was so hard,
This changes my future forever,
Shaking hands as I read the harsh text,
Over and over in my minds the words strike,
‘I can do this' I say to myself,
Not talking for day, but wait,
Who's this girl he's holding hands with?
Confusion bounces around in my head,
Anger turns to hurt then back to anger again,
They walk past me, a look in his eyes,
An apology maybe? I never knew,
His glance like dagger through my heart,
Cold, harsh... over.