leAnna howard Poems
- Family Issues My momma yells My daddy smokes My sisters ...
- The Anger In My Life The anger in my life is like a ...
- Heart Broken (Second Version) I feel so chokend that I have ...
- My Hideing Place I have a place where I go and think I call ...
- Fire In My Heart Theres fire in my heat It slowly tears me ...
- Anger I feel anger all around me beside me it guides me it...
- Shadderd Dreams Shadderd Shadderd Dreams of mine its like...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about leAnna howard
My momma yells
My daddy smokes
My sisters cry
I feel alone
I ran away and came back home
Now i feel more alone
I try and try to fit back in
but they laugh and laugh theres pain within
My heart is hallow
My soul is gone
This right here is my sad life song
So before you say ur life is bad look at mine and you'll be sad!