lecie Bailey Jackson
lecie Bailey Jackson Poems
- Undoubted Student When a pupil unlearn a reflection of ...
- A Story Time Elf A story time Elf appear in my class ...
- Silver Strands I found some silver strands resting on my ...
- Pandora These unpreditable inclinations, must we try to ...
- The Walnut Lumber together with sturdy might So roomy, a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In all honesty, there could be but one true ending with a worldly LIFE! ... a necrotic and/or ashy DEATH!''To all Non believers!
''My poems are like a paint brush and each readers mind is like the canvas!''Explore your imagination with poetry!
When a pupil unlearn a reflection of misconception
is like a brown pointed thorn
A known mental harm definitive with impulsiveness
Yet nobody notice how sharp memories,
implies deep deception that fragrant roses
When a pupil relearn a reflection of accomplishment
is like a moiety of unlearn and relearn
A mental combination-unwraps delayed gratification
When a pupil learn a reflection of academics
is like a lily white porcelain teacup
A zestful mental rush- affinity for greater knowledge
Yet nobody notice how fragile ...