Lee Baiden Poems
- We Asked We asked but received not; we knocked, was pretty ...
- God, Man And Nature God, man and nature- Or Time, Life and ...
- Ask The Vulture Ask the vulture, she sure knows the end of ...
- Now You Are Old Now you´re old, you no longer need the ...
- Why I Am Here I know I cannot come back again to life and ...
Born in Ghana, lived in The Gambia, working in The Netherlands. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee Baiden
Now You Are Old
Now you´re old, you no longer need the mirror
Who shows you only what you want to see;
Embrace the self you have long made a stranger
To your identity- your religion, heritage and ancestry;
Now you´re old, use the mirror behind the eye,
Which has no shadows and be one with reality!