Lee Coombs Poems
- My Friend When my heart ached I called on you to dry my ...
- Letting Go. Why is it we have no control over the control ...
- Forever And A Day No words can describe a feeling such as ...
- Your Words Like a razor slashing at my flesh, they cut into...
- Modern Love Your beauty is unmatched by all that I see. The...
I was born in New Jersey,1971. And I'm still here (don't laugh) .It's really not that bad of a state live in (while your sleeping) . I spend alot of my time with my family (mother, nieces and my children) . I like motocross riding, scuba diving and spinning wrenches on my stang. I was married once but divorced now for 8 years. I thought I was in love. I thought wrong. It wasn't until last year I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee Coombs
When my heart ached
I called on you to dry my tears.
When I was affraid
I called on you to calm my fears.
When I was thrilled
I called on you to share the news.
When I was down
I called on you to cheer my blues.
When tragedy struck a friend
I called on you to get me through.
But there was no answer
because that friend was you!