Lee Coombs Poems
- Letting Go. Why is it we have no control over the control ...
- Forever And A Day No words can describe a feeling such as ...
- Your Words Like a razor slashing at my flesh, they cut into...
- My Friend When my heart ached I called on you to dry my ...
- Modern Love Your beauty is unmatched by all that I see. The...
I was born in New Jersey,1971. And I'm still here (don't laugh) .It's really not that bad of a state live in (while your sleeping) . I spend alot of my time with my family (mother, nieces and my children) . I like motocross riding, scuba diving and spinning wrenches on my stang. I was married once but divorced now for 8 years. I thought I was in love. I thought wrong. It wasn't until last year I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee Coombs
Why is it we have no control
over the control some people have on us?
I'm told they only have
the contol we let them have.
If this is true
why does she have any control at all?
I don't cherish
heartache, sorrow and fear.
I want none of these.
Yet, I feel them all and more!
To lay awake through the night,
seeking sleep that rarely comes.
Only memories of good times past.
When does it end?
The answer I already know.
Although I love her still,
it's time I let her go.