Lee Howlett Poems
- Heroes Heroes poem by Lee Howlett I meet my heroes on the ...
- Sleepless Nights Shadow watching on a darkened wall Chasing ...
- Eternity Has Nothing On Love If you just had one word to ...
- This Ghost That Wanted To Hang...
- Don'T You Cry Child searching for the answer behind the ...
- Standing Next To My Sin Just ...
- Everyone Loves Little Angels This love i feel is the reason ...
Hi I am Lee I write poems and lyrics and just want to get feed back. I write to understand and past on my life more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee Howlett
Heroes poem by Lee Howlett
I meet my heroes on the day i was born
We will always be together
As my eyes meet theres
I knew i would always be safe
I grew up with heroes guiding me
thru hard times we could walk over the sea
we stood together in the world mislead by what will be will be
Now i have grown into this man
I look at life through my own eyes
where i see them two heroes
that are always there for me