Lee Tran Poems
- Suicide Note No.3 ' I can feel the soft rain on my ...
- Take A Picture Just a picture, could mean a couple words, ...
- Mediterranean Dreams A warm breeze wafted through the canal, ...
- Ethereal Dawn Reflection, cold fluidity mixed with sorrow, ...
- The Pendulum 'The pendulum swings into the light.' A glint...
- Old Man Blue Old man blue, sat nearby watching the ...
- A Raindropp For You Can you smell the rain, ...
I'm a 21 year old poet/prose writer varied the many genres of english literature. Been writing since I was 16, and have composed over 400+ poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee Tran
Suicide Note No.3
' I can feel the soft rain on my face...'
A thousand tears swept from gray skies
thundering it's little droplets against the
flickering flame within my soulless chamber.
The wind howls like a lost dog in an empty
alleyway, blind to the world in a sea of victims
lost to society's constant pressure.
' I can taste the sweet nectar of suicide...'
Stainless serrated edges numb the pain
of apathetic sorrow, grief, lamenting
love lost and friendships gone.
So many cuts dulls the mind, hardens
the soul into the likeness of it's blade,
as it ...