Leeza Bird Poems
- Thornbird Is it passion, is it fate? or an obsession that ...
- Spring Sunshine Waited Oh dear Spring! I hear your tender ...
- Your Feet... I think I started loving your feet From that ...
- Dearly January The winter's cold still lingered within But ...
- Thoughts Here I am alone again in the middle night hearing ...
- Lotus Always your sweet fragrant brings me a moment of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leeza Bird
Is it passion, is it fate?
or an obsession that wont abate?
Life fulfilled with a thorny tree
Would we impale self to the thorn sharpest?
Should we come with emotions and desires?
Should we give up because of struggles and conflicts?
Would we gain upon the pain?
Would we let the fear defeat?
Life is just once we can live
are we living or we just dying?
Pay our life to the lark out-sing?
or let love be unattainable?
We noticed forever we waited
For this moment we dont dare to join
We long for that greatest beauty