Leigh Ladd Poems
- Sleep Sleep, sleep, Come my way. Let me sleep, So I can ...
- Stone Wall I lost my grasp On all that I ...
- The Best Of Me You brought out the best in me, Things I ...
- I Told You So I told you this would happen, You had better ...
- Am I Being Mean? Hey bitch, this poem is for you. What's ...
- I'M Done With You Don't let your ego grow inflated, I'm ...
- Shoot Me I'm not naive and I'm not dumb, I see you standing...
I have been up & down the roller coaster. I had alot to write about, at one point, obviously. It's a good release for me. Things are still rough every so often, but I think I'm finally on that upward climb because I really haven't had much to write about, or at least feel the need to air my thoughts to others. That could be a good or bad, but I'm sure there will come a day when I will have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leigh Ladd
Come my way.
Let me sleep,
So I can start a new day.
I take my pill.
My mind won't sleep,
Too active with chills.
Show me how.
What's that, sleep,
How now brown cow?
My brain is delirious.
Stop playing tricks, sleep,
You're making me furious.