LeighAnne Adams Poems
- Cinderella My name's not Cinderella, I don't need to be ...
- Trees Of all the things There are to be I think I'd ...
- Away I sit in my room Still thinking of you. In my heart ...
- Directions Please There's little in taking or giving, ...
- My Reason Razors pain you; Rivers are damp; Acids stain ...
- Darkness Darkness is bliss so soft and so sweet. the light ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LeighAnne Adams
My name's not Cinderella,
I don't need to be saved.
I don't have a wicked step mom,
My father's not away.
I don't sleep in the attic
I don't clean the fire place.
My name's not Cinderella
Now get out of my face!
I don't cook all the dinners
the breakfast, or the lunch
if I get in a fight, it's safe to assume
that I threw the first punch.
I'm not your Cinderella.
I don't need to be set free.
But if i did, I hope you'd play
The prince who rescued me! ♥