Leilani Brodeur Poems
- Kiss Hatred has filled life with sorrow and mourning by its ...
- Silent Whispers Everything is dead as I peer outside. The ...
- Desires She wept with the rain, , The darkness is sane,
- Dream His kisses were dreamy with mystic and delight. His ...
- Numb I can't feel you I'm Numb.. My heart races to your ...
I was grew up in the most beautiful place on Earth..Hawaii we left when I was little and moved around all across the states till about 5 years ago we settled down in CT. I am always a dreamer a believer in mystical things and they seemed to have come alive in CT.
I have been published by another site and I'll post those poems to help promote myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leilani Brodeur
Hatred has filled life with sorrow and mourning by its side
Life has fire in its eyes
Do you close your eyes and cross your heart...
Or do you wait to hear the Angel's voices echo within your soul
Leaving you filled with happiness to the bone...
Love is in the air but do you dare to breathe or hold your breath
Ending memories before their regrets..
A beating heart, would you put a bullet through or let me live a life with you?
Kiss me now or I fall dead
Please tell me you love me again
A tear falls down my cheekbone
Knowing that I'm not alone ...