Lenin Meitei Thingujam
Lenin Meitei Thingujam Poems
- Burning Bridges You rein in my wings, And try to tame ...
- Time Am I standing still on a moving train? `Cause I see ...
- Piggy Bank I may be a Boho, But I do save for a teary ...
- Chapters My life, How do I divide you into chapters? How ...
- Poetry Are you supposed to tell a story? Or are you a mane ...
- Skimmed Stone The winds shake my bones. This life is in ...
- The God-Father All these years, I could never unlock your...
A free bird trying to live without figuring life out...someone who wants a mouthful of sky and a piece of the moon...someone with a healthy disrespect for the status quo...artistically temperamental more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lenin Meitei Thingujam
You rein in my wings,
And try to tame me.
“But what about my fiery breath? ” I ask you.
You smile and tell me you are a phoenix.
I look back and see smoke rising.
I see the bridges I burnt down.
I want to fly back and reach out,
But my wings have been clipped.
I am a dragon.
And your eyes mirror our differences,
But you ask, “If a lock is the same as the key
How is it ever going to be opened? ”
The love in your eyes is on a high tide,
But I don`t know how to swim.
You tell me to take the plunge,
As I take your hand and stand on the ...