leo conway Poems
- Loved The Sea. Once ago I loved the sea And as I did, it ...
- No Fear. I have no fear in death I long for it I find death...
- When The Darkness Comes Out To... When the darkness comes ...
- My Life. Welcome to my life It's a living hell Welcome to ...
- Stand Up. Why don’t you stand up Stand up for what you ...
- I See You. I see you there I see you here All I can see is ...
- Near You. Being near you is like feeling the rain upon my ...
well, i am just a 16 year guy. i am a pseudo-sane british preppy persian with a punk flare. im not a great poet, but im working on it.
conway more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about leo conway
Loved The Sea.
Once ago I loved the sea
And as I did, it loved me
But I found another love for me
And she became my bride to be
We were as happy as can be
Unlike my old love, the sea
She was meant for me
But she did not like it that sea
So she sent a storm for me
But got my bride to be
I must love the sea
Or it will keep coming after me
That evil sea
She is happy that sea
As happy as me
When I had my bride to be
I’ll never be
Happy as can be
When my bride to be
Is with that evil sea