Leonard Akwo Poems
- Yearn For Home No this isn't home else i shouldn't have to ...
- Break Not The Silence Do walk past me dude just how you met ...
- Distant Lover Why even hitherto, dear distant lover are you ...
- Will You Walk Away In my hardest strait when no road never ...
- Rest What folly to gnash your teeth in vain when my soul in ...
- Pound For Love Before my very eyes around, your back you ...
- Endure Endure the tag, frump till we can blow loud our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leonard Akwo
Yearn For Home
No this isn't home
else i shouldn't have to roam
wasting my days in toil
wandering, begging, tilling the soil
home can't void of peace
where goals can't be grabbed with ease
The best of comfort here
is a shadow of all that i hear
of an abode somewhere i don't know
whether high up or right low
and why call it home, if hard to attain
if i have to strife over and over again
Show me home
somewhere real and awesome
not abstract, not illusive
this thought i have long conceived
else i go to the grave
call it home, just being brave ...