Les Farmer Poems
- Enough Said Loss of life, loss of money, loss of your ...
- They Need A Hand Up Not A Hand... The trouble with poverty,...
- When Winning Is Not Enough Maybe everyone should take just a ...
- Maybe That's Not What I Wanted...
- Where In The World Did You Get...
- We Live In A Democracy? You see we live in democracy, I ...
- Why I Am A Conservative! You may ask, Why am I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Les Farmer
Loss of life, loss of money, loss of your wife-maybe a loss of your job can not compare with this!
Over the river,
Through the woods,
That is the only thing that I heard.
The screams were there,
So were the sighs,
Oh, why or why?
Everyone convened on the back porch,
I never realized what it was for,
Surely, It couldn't be,
That they were expecting me.
I thought that I was their friend,
They left the light on,
But wait what is that they have in their hands,
Maybe I shouldn't go,
But there she is,
If I don't go,
Will I ...