Lesego Tsiu Poems
- Drunk In Love Our love is like a drug and i'm so addicted, ...
- The Hard To Get Girl She greets you with a smile, Out of ...
- Please Be Mine I'm trying my best, You are unique, Not ...
- Alone Again Am i going to be alone again? Am i going to be ...
- She Wasn'T You Somebody wanted my love, She begged and even...
- I Will Make It. Through the storm and challenges of the ...
- Mrs Me Looking and searching, I've been always trying to ...
Born: SEPTEMBER 14 1993 Lesego Godfrey Tsiu is a South African Young Poet and also writes short stories.
Born in Bothaville Kgotsong, Free State, South Africa, started writting in 2004, At the age of 11, He also started writting songs.
He writes poems, Motivational Messages, Short-Stories and Novels, Lesego is multi-talented, He is a Dancer, Actor, singer, songwritter, and a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lesego Tsiu
Drunk In Love
Our love is like a drug and i'm so
No matter what,
i can't even be helped by rehab,
Everytime with her it gets me
when i'm not with her i get drunk
from a distance.
Just thinking about her gets me
The amount of love we share is
not by those sober Minded,
She's mine, I'm Her's and we never
Drunk in love Yes me and Her.
I gave up my all,
I'm a drunkard of love,
I stumble and fall,
I'm so drunk in Love.
Her cute smile though,
Makes me get drunk more,
I dont get a black out ...