Levi Oracion Poems
- What Is Art? When we think of art We immediately associate ...
- Seeking For Godot Our world is being torn to pieces, Big ...
- The Sufficiency Of Grace
- To Err Is Human, To Forgive Di...
- My God, My God, Why? My God. my God, why We seek the solace,...
- Dread And Fascination Before G...
- In The Face Of Death “Death is the ultimate enemy, ” says ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Levi Oracion
What Is Art?
When we think of art
We immediately associate it to beauty
The harmony of shape and form
The coordination of hues,
And of shadow and light.
But of late, our senses are suddenly
Bombarded by dissonances, jarring forms
As well as riots of colors painfully
Coalescing with one another.
The great artist, Picasso, has ruled famously
That “Art is a lie that confronts us with truth.! ”
But methinks that the reverse of it is equally true:
That “Art is an expression of truth,
That confronts us with our lies.”
On a deeper level art comes about
In the ...