lewis Adheks Poems
- A Perfect World We were in a world; The world pushed ...
- Golden Evening Sun Golden evening sun Beam your warm ...
- My Girl what will i call her? An epitome of beauty or an ...
- Sound Of Music I was depressed and sad I took a walk down ...
- The Greastest Treasure The grass withers, the flower fades, ...
- Diamond Memories The pen of your life is writing. Can ...
- Enveloped By Love On a sunny day, I saw a glamour ...
i hail from Delta state in Nigeria.I came from a family of six, and i am the fourth child. i am tall and dark in complexion. i have dark and curly hair.
my interests are football, listening to music and reading. i also adore nature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lewis Adheks
A Perfect World
We were in a world;
The world pushed us
into another world.
With river of tears,
We reached the other world,
But we saw trees, stars, mountain...
We saw different faces.
Then, we heave a sigh of joy.
A sigh saying:
This is a wonderful world.
We have reached our world.
We have reached our destination.
We embraced her glory.
Alas, her glory is sinking us.
The world has unveiled her paths:
A path of transient bliss,
And a path of lasting bliss;
A path to a perfect world.
Which path should i take?