lewis Adheks Poems
- Sound Of Music I was depressed and sad I took a walk down ...
- My Girl what will i call her? An epitome of beauty or an ...
- A Perfect World We were in a world; The world pushed ...
- Golden Evening Sun Golden evening sun Beam your warm ...
- The Greastest Treasure The grass withers, the flower fades, ...
- Diamond Memories The pen of your life is writing. Can ...
- Enveloped By Love On a sunny day, I saw a glamour ...
i hail from Delta state in Nigeria.I came from a family of six, and i am the fourth child. i am tall and dark in complexion. i have dark and curly hair.
my interests are football, listening to music and reading. i also adore nature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lewis Adheks
Sound Of Music
I was depressed and sad
I took a walk down the street
searching for solace
i heard the sound
the melody filled the air
penetrating through my ears
to my melancholic mind
engaging my mind
to her words
Oh, the rhythm!
moved my feet
and caused my head to nod
immersed in the lyrics
drove my mind
into reminiscence and imagination
seeing old friends and past events
seeing life without birds
Oh, immortal sound!
you have drowned my mind
a requisite for the soul
that makes babies to sleep