Lexi Koehn Poems
- I Wish For You I wish for you- Stars in your eyes And ...
- Burdens The burden is great Like a dark mass Pressing ...
- Dying Music And the music- The music is low and haunting, ...
- November 5 I got up this morning On November five, I shore...
- Be Still Confusion. Questions. I scurry here, I scramble ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lexi Koehn
I got up this morning
On November five,
I shore was feelin' puny,
Didn't want to be alive.
I started grumblin' and complainin'.
I was feelin' saturnine,
When a good friend got on the phone
And gave me some sunshine.
Well, first she lit into me,
And asked why I was volatile,
Grouchy, moody, and the works.
She thought that I should smile.
There is much God has given me-
Friends like her, and family,
A home, a job. The list went on,
Until at last I did agree.
Well, she didn't say it in those words.
In fact, she doesn't ...