Libby Simpkins Poems
- Ode To Lacrosse The pocket; Brilliantly webbed nylon ...
- My Quiet Hero He is a strong man, Yet you would never ...
- I'M So Much More Than This I'm so much more than this Eye to...
- The Call The call- Crushed lungs, heaving Gasping for hope,...
- Priceless Met by chance, but held by fate My pain is yours, ...
- Beautiful Dark Headstone Beautiful dark Headstone- that's ...
- Eyes Like The Sea Strenuous days: pulling ropes, setting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Libby Simpkins
Ode To Lacrosse
Brilliantly webbed nylon mesh.
Waiting for the hard rubber ball
to willingly return to its home.
Gently shaped aluminum.
Waiting for it’s sole owners grasp.
Fierce hands held together with honor,
A warriors hands.
A field full of champions.
Team uniforms in sync.
Opponents appearances so different.
Mindsets so alike.
Intentions of victory, glory, superiority.
Replacing my naturally flowing blood stream.
Powerful molten running through my veins.