Life Or Death Poetry
Life Or Death Poetry Poems
- Journey Sometimes I wonder What happens when you die How it...
- Emotions Change Lisa it is not always best to hold onto the...
- Bipolar Dream So here we are It is like i am in a dream A ...
- Apology In Truth I know that the truth hurts I am sorry I ...
- A Moment In This Time I love you I dont think I fully ...
- I Miss You I miss you I miss your eyes I miss our time I ...
- Anywhere You Go I am here And I am sorry with my soul And I...
none of these poems entitle any athority over me.. April Marie Swan.. just sayin..
i had deleted a poem just in case.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Life Or Death Poetry
Sometimes I wonder
What happens when you die
How it feels to released
From your case
Free in the universe
Flying ever free in release
While your body withers up
Your form will disease
In a place were no one sees
And you will never even be anymore
You will be free and in ease
Or do you start again
To create history once again
Be made once again
To learn over once again
What happens after fate
Or does fate never end?