Lightman George Garrett Anastasia
Lightman George Garrett Anastasia Poems
- Bikers Creed By: Lightman Geor...
- Throne Had I been the one To soar above the throne Flaming ...
- Fire Fight Children in a crowded house Daddy smoking ...
- Blues Baby Baby Blues Way down south where the muddy waters ...
- 2012 By: The Lightman George G...
- Bird Don'T Fly, , , By Lightma...
- Equation Equation Well ask my lady Extreme infinity
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lightman George Garrett Anastasia
Bikers Creed By: Lightman George Garrett Anastasia
Flying too damn low
In the midst of my tripping
I stop to give you a ride
Jump up here baby On my super glide
You won't fall in love You can't go that far
But duck your head down woman
Or you'll bang it on a star
How can such a rush Become such a sin
When I hear my name calling
In the howling wind
It's time I hit the road It's time that I must go
I am not riding too fast
I am flying too damn low
When all the love is drained From your cold, cold heart
And no matter how much you try
You just can't play that part
You tried, tried ...