Lihle Shezi Poems
- Between Our Hearts. Between the fringes of our heart beats ...
- Sunset Every luminary day has her sunset, which convert a ...
- Aquarius seeing your dream dying depresses me, remember ...
- Stillness Of Passing Stars. Stillness of passing stars. (a ...
- Insight Birthed bird cage fragile winds, the river ...
- Ode: Noiselessness Silence grew quiet under the charms of a...
- Thou Foe Of Life O, answer me, thou foe of life. For, i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lihle Shezi
Between Our Hearts.
Between the fringes of our
heart beats exist a sky wearing
A lamp burning our heredity
In this presence, God is a past-tense.
A loophole between our spheres,
a reality you call a son
and an illusion i call a father.
From an old tale a hungry child
emerges holding my face.
Life is only a preface of a harlot.
I am her son, with many fathers.
I even father my own.
Alphos, a man foreordained
to be my bearer; may the Lord
grant him more days to see
me fall as autumn
to his wealthy heart, rich with