Lila Holmes Poems
- Where I'M From I am from long car rides and white knuckled ...
- Summer The sun warms me to my core. The green grass ...
- Family Family is a car. Parents are the engine,
- Having A Coke With You is even more fun than going to San ...
- Death Is So Terribly Final Death is so terribly final It ...
- My Heart Is A Violin My heart is a violin, All shiny a ...
- Rain The raindrops tap on my window, pitter patter pitter ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lila Holmes
Where I'M From
I am from long car rides and white knuckled fists.
I am from trickling creeks and infinite forests.
I am from clam "chowdah" and wicked awesome.
From moving vans and moving boxes.
I am from when one door closes another one opens.
I am from dusty crops and dusty shins.
I am from dirt roads and 4H meetings.
From blue ribbons and well groomed chickens.
I am from tractor rides and bee-bee guns.
I am from dance classes and dirty sunglasses.
From broken bones and ice cream cones.
I am from these moments, ...