lilibeth tello Poems
- Night Lover Sitting here, all alone Waiting for the sun to ...
- Broken Promises The words came out of your mouth. You said, ...
- Beautiful And Dangerous Who said that one can't be dangerous ...
- Rapture loneliness seems to kiss me goodnight as time ...
- Dreams Blown Away My dream is a picture of you. You are so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lilibeth tello
Sitting here, all alone
Waiting for the sun to hide itself
I am waiting for him to come
Patiently waiting for he has promised to be here...
Here with me... and no one else.
The sun finally set.
A little more time and he'll be here.
I watched the waves splash through
the stone that i am sitting on.
The water feels cold
I never liked cold but
the water felt good.
I won't get tired of waiting.
My night lover promised to be here.
He will be here in a second...
I amused myself with the waves
as it crashed through the shore.
My feelings are like ...