Lilith Rose Reitenbach
Lilith Rose Reitenbach Poems
- On Death In Death we become our true selves. Death is a ...
- Untitled 4 I gaze into your heart you bleed unto me your ...
- Blood Lust Blood Lust is... The need to kill
- Dark Betrayal Bloodless lips pressed upon cold flesh. The ...
- Meaningless Life The crescent moon Hangs meaningless In the...
- Love Hurts You left me Without saying a word You left me ...
- Untitled 13 My love, you are Safe in my arms No need to ...
DisorderRatingParanoid: Very HighSchizoid: HighSchizotypal: Very HighAntisocial: HighBorderline: Very HighHistrionic: HighNarcissistic: Very HighAvoidant: Very HighDependent: Very HighObsessive-Compulsive: High- Personality Disorder Test -- Personality Disorder Information -
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell! Here is how you matched up against all the levels: LevelScorePurgatory (Repenting Believers) Very LowLevel 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers) Very LowLevel 2 (Lustful) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lilith Rose Reitenbach
In Death we become our true selves.
Death is a Privelage not a punishment.
Only in death do we find true atonement and salvation.
Death is merely eternal sleep.