LILLIAN SAID Poems
- No Encore Some people get one second chance; we got two Some...
- Knock Locked up in your treasure chest Lies the egg warm and...
- Mommy Don't let them take your smile Mommy, The smile you ...
- Your Invite Can you stand on a stage, Freed from your cage,...
- What About Me After the beating and the rape Why is the ...
- Global Family Give the boy a gun, Let him have some ...
- Work Still In Progress Broken, misused Afraid and ...
I am the golden brown in your chocolate latte
I am the choc mint in your favorite sorbet
I am the twist to your intricate detail
Can I be your long-awaited e-mail?
Face it; I am the gentle sunset to your hectic day more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LILLIAN SAID
Some people get one second chance; we got two
Some people get one last goodbye; we’ve had a few
Some people’s connecting lines are straight; ours were skew
Some love many times, but I loved once when I loved you
Should this be the way the love story goes?
Will this always be the direction our stream flows?
When you moved; I stayed
When I was serious; you played
When your storm was still; mine raged
When I enjoyed freedom; you felt caged
Can there ever be an encore to this tiresome tale?
Would all attempts of making it work again also fail? ...