Lina Zuo Poems
- One Day's Color Life is like toiling in the oil pot Family's...
- Stand In Front Of The Mirror Standing in front of the ...
- Falling Leaves I was astonished by watching the falling ...
- Swing Standing under the dappled shade against the warm ...
- Sunset Sunset laying her head on the mountain's shoulder ...
- Fancy Rope Falling in love with you I was like climbing on...
- Distant Hill Distant hill I saw an old man With an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lina Zuo
One Day's Color
Life is like toiling in the oil pot
are extended outwards like a sunflower
Between the day and the night
when I get sober
Get up change and get out
holding the Huns cutlass
Cut the sunlight into pieces
leisurely spreading on the world
Catch the earliest bus
rolling hills with the morning sun
Hanging on the withered tree
You have to remember the morning color
Yellow red blue and black
Walking through the mechanical and dull
Into the narrow blocks
Into the underground
meet the ...