Linda Batchelder Poems
- Loving You Loving you is watching The sun dance on water ...
- Full Moon Two comrades huddled On the frigid ground. ...
- The Shoes Shuffling forward slowly On cardboard fitted ...
- Windows Of The Soul Eighty-five. Her walk is ...
- Southern Gentleman Upon first meeting I was wholly smitten ...
- Music Man Skillfully rendered chords Melodious and strong, ...
- Cry For Mother The blackest veil of illness Shrouds you as ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Batchelder
Loving you is watching
The sun dance on water
Like endless acres of diamonds
On a golden summer morning.
Loving you is walking
Through a candlelit cathedral
In silent prayer.
Loving you is the feel
Of a gentle breeze, and
The cool green grass
Beneath my feet.
Loving you is being surrounded
By the quiet beauty
Of great works of art.
Loving you is the sound
Of a waterfall,
Or the sight of a rainbow.
Loving you is running through
Bright hillsides of autumn, and
Breathing in their earthy scents.