Linda Beach Poems
- Lonesome Tree There was a tree, a very lonesome tree, for...
- Lonliness For some lonliness is frightening for others its ...
- A Dream Everyone has found happiness a joy without end. I ...
- Me Happy smiling, laughing, singing, to all my friends I am...
- Secret Of Life The secret of life is enjoying the passage of ...
- Hear The Sorrow Feal The Pain Hear the Sorrow feel the pain, ...
- My Mind Some peoples minds wander, some peoples minds are ...
I was born in Venice, California. Two blocks from Marina Del Ray, move to Van Nuys, Ca. when I was 10. I was so happy to find this site a place to put some of my poems. Im not the best writer but I sure didn't want to loose them. I now live in Utah a serious change from california. I miss the beaches although I found a new love my mountains. I live at the bottom of one. I would miss them if I ever... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Beach
There was a tree,
a very lonesome tree,
for he had not a friend,
to pretent with and to play with.
Then one day came along a swing,
who wrapped himelf around the tree,
the swing started to sway and play,
the tree was happy for he had a friend.
The tree began to sway and play along with the swing,
along came a child who sat upon the swing,
the swing broke and the child left,
and the tree was alone once again.