Linda Farrar Poems
- Losing You Waking up this morning The truth set us free I ...
- What The Hell? What the hell did you mean to say? I love ...
- New Year's Sentiment this love is not what it needs to be, ...
- What's Left? The only thing I have is the picture that you ...
- Heartbreak I never knew what to make Of the word that is ...
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio attended the prestigious Walnut Hills High School. Graduated in 1981. Soon to publish t5he novel Screenname. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Farrar
The only thing I have is the picture that you sent
The place where my heart use to be is spent,
I think about where you are and all day what you’ve done
Yet I know I can never share in all your boyish fun.
My mind cannot conceive this, its so damn hard you see
Because it was only just last night that you made sweet love to me,
If I could change my every move and do it over again,
I would not change a thing for I would never have had the love you gave me then.