Lisa Pringle Poems
- Missing You Why do my hands shake just a little When your ...
- Come Grow With Me Come be an infant with me yet again, ...
- For Mandy-Lee Although we have spent all this time apart, ...
- Lady, Beware
- Plunderance Of Innocence You come to my bed when Mommy’s ...
- Wolf Dance I danced with a wolf in my midday dream His lips ...
- Bushveld Reverie As Horus' great discus touches the horizon, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa Pringle
Why do my hands shake just a little
When your side leaves mine for a while?
Why does my heart break just a little
When you take away your smile?
Why do my eyes cry just a little
When I hear your voice no more?
Why does my life seem so brittle
When your footsteps don’t cross the floor?