Listen Listen Poems
- Sleep Why am I the only person, Sleep cannot find, I want...
- His Grey World The sadness comes, No colors will see, ...
- In Memory Death comes and goes, Taking quickly those, Who...
- Deaths Coming Blood thumps in my head, So close I'm nearly ...
- Faeries Tears Cry As I hear silent weeps, I hear them ...
- I Sob For Sake Despair fills me up, The treasure I lost, ...
- Emotions Play Love, Hate, Live in the same place, Mind,
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why am I the only person,
Sleep cannot find,
I want to sleep,
I wish to sleep,
But it abandons me behind,
But it will not come,
My body aches,
Hoping sleep will come soon,
So I write,
To pass my sleepless night.