little angel Poems
- All She Wanted Is To Be Wanted He hugged her and kissed ...
- Friend Ship freind-ship is like a piece of french fries it ...
- Behind My Laughs These fine joyful laughs Deeply are soulful...
- The Love He Never Knew.... He made her happy He made her ...
- Gone! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Away you were taken Then you were ...
- Memories Memories flashing back Tears filling the ...
- Physco i cant stop these voices i n my head even when i try ...
am a teenage who is a little bit crazy and like breaking rules but not a psycho i like everyone and i have a naughty little sis and two annoying bigger bros and i love dad so much i have a wonderful aunt called salma she is way too crazy and a sweet cousin and three best friends and my life is upside down but am okay with it! ! ! !
i have a bunch of crazy classmates whom i wont exchange for anything and surprisingly i love school only because of them
life is too short to be spent in tears ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All She Wanted Is To Be Wanted
He hugged her and kissed her
And you just looked and stared
I saw that you saw her
And didnt show me that you even cared
You didn't say goodbye
Or a kiss or good luck
Didn't look in my eyes
Didn't you feel there is something I miss
Don't you think that it's tough for that 12 year old
To understand your twisted love
And stand the cold
All that she wanted
Is to feel your warmth
And not feel haunted
By that harshness of yours
She wanted to be loved
And see it in your eyes
She wanted to be hugged
But you left her
With a feeling that never...