Little Foxling Poems
- End Game You and me, We are end game. You do know that And ...
- Here The silence is far to loud Its everywhere and all ...
- Mess Its dark and bright Its Day and night A Begining and ...
- You We watched the lake in silence your arms wrapped tightly...
- Midsummers In Hyde Park Voices spiraling to the sky As the ...
- Thought I am no poet No knower of fine Words I am no ...
- Scribbles In light of day, Online You tap the keyboard ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Little Foxling
In light of day, Online
You tap the keyboard silently
You want to ask me to come back
And Maybe I would.
But you cant find the Words,
and I cant find the strenght.
You Watch he tiny line blink against the empty screen,
The longing grows
But there are no Words.
I sit, watching those tiny dots Bounce,
Anxiety growing inside
But there is no strenght
No strenght to stay online
Im done waiting for you
Im done fighting for you
I need some Peace
and I need to fight for me