Liz Wiseman Poems
- If Only You Images fill my brain With what I wish I could ...
- Warm Woolen Mittens Your look of annoyance Wishing me out of...
- Unavailable Clumsily steer through the night I need ...
- Traditional Lullaby I lay in confinement On another lonely ...
- Dream Of Me 'Dream of me, ' 'I always do.' That's my ...
- Unprepared A teenage Girl stands alone- In a bathroom Puts ...
- Out Of Ordinary Genius You don't have to be smart In the ...
I am not the Liz Wiseman google says I am! lol. I am from and live in Minnesota, and I am not the president of anything and I'm not apart of any bus projects. If only I could really be that cool! But no, I am 19, my plan is to become a nurse, and I work at a restaraunt. My dad read poetry to me growing up, and writing has always come easily to me. In school, I'd have three pages worth of stuff and people whould complain to me that they couldn't get past one paragraph. They'd be like, 'oh my gosh Liz how can you write so much? ! ' and I would get a little embarassed. But really, I just write down what is in my head, and some people have told me that not everyone can do that, which has... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Liz Wiseman
If Only You
Images fill my brain
With what I wish I could do
Run to him, talk to him
Have him tell the truth
The street lamps
Illuminating my face
There's fear in my eyes
And desperate quickens my pace
The light in his room is on
I let myself in
He doesn't mind at all
He's grateful for this small sin
He's glad I came
I can tell from his embrace
He can tell I'm sorry
From the tears drying on my face
He tells me what I've needed to hear
Completely eliminating my fears
Until the clouds finally appear
When I find myself in my ...