LoLo LaLa Poems
- What If? What if... you were never gone, What if... I had ...
- Rising Above Bad Times The times that we are living now, ...
- Troubles Stay Away I wish I could take all your troubles ...
- Eyes Never Lie A beautiful woman, as strong as a stone, ...
- Time Goes So Fast Looking up at the dark stary sky, ...
- Hope Hope is that one bright shining star, On a dark cold ...
- A Flickered Candle Did you realise how much you shinned, A ...
Hi I'm a 15year old girl who loves sports, music, horses, dogs and poetry. I love writing poems as it allows me to express how I feel and allows you to tell others how you feel about them. I love my life and all who is in it! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LoLo LaLa
What if... you were never gone,
What if... I had just kept strong,
What if... You could see me now,
Would you be pleased?
Would you be proud?
What if... nothing ever changed,
Would we ever be the same?
What if... I loose hope and let you go,
Will you forgive me, I love you so,
I wont let you go.
Dont be scared to love again,
But never forget that we were friends.
I thank you for everything you did for me,
What if you didn't would I still be me?
Someimes I think all i need is you here,
Then I remember your words -
Never give up, ...