London Turner Poems
- Dreams I see at night that perfect face, that flawless ...
- Her When I sleep at night I dream of seeing your face. When ...
- A Poem From Me To You (About L... How do i show him that i ...
- Beaten I see this girl beautiful on every way her face so ...
- Theirs This Girl See theirs this girl shes beutiful and she ...
- I Guess i guess it wasnt real the feelings that we felt, i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about London Turner
i guess it wasnt real the feelings that we felt,
i guess it wasnt real the problems we've been delt.
I guess it wasnt worth it, all that we'd done,
i guess its over now but i admit it was quite fun.
The kisses, the laughter, all those hours on the phone,
Sneakin out to your house when your parents werent home.
I guess its over now were on seperate roads and seperate paths
i guess its over now and theirs no going back.