Lonnie Choate Poems
- Youth I recently crossed upon Happy ole fellers All focus ...
- Leader I know tender mercy Through one who takes life As ...
- Discern A thought of prospective Yet only reflective Of ...
- Tender In life but a vapor With all she had stood for Held ...
- Resolve Three saw the bobbing ball In a pond across the ...
- Move As foul and fair a day not seen. Bewitched or betwixt ...
- Mine Who takes me out of my cozy cot and puts me on the ice ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lonnie Choate
As foul and fair a day not seen.
Bewitched or betwixt one cannot glean.
Foot soldier ready lay down everything
Awaiting command, his sheppard's voice ring
Embark without question, to duty now all
Light casts the True station on everyone's brawl
Step out of deception toward sanity's call
Forego own perception, for His reckoned install
The peace world knows not of, one power unscarred
Partial to none, rains on all, choice is poured
The still voice of grace, all His sheep, safely guard
So sweet the new footsteps, those prone Him move toward.