Lord Jet Poems
- Smile As I bleed my art to this canvas I release my deepest ...
- These Emotions who am i? can you tell me? you cant tell ...
- Fallen Angel
- Voice The lonely rhapsodist unable to articulate himself, ...
- Love's Balaclava retaining, suppressing, hoarding these ...
- Struggle Of Love
- Empty The poetic pessimist, scrawling these soliloquies ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lord Jet
As I bleed my art to this canvas I release my deepest emotions.
I bring them to life in the form of words and metaphors, Similes and personification.
My Masterpieces are unique, no duplicate, no imitations.
My genius Brings upon Intimidation to my readers.
I baffle the minds of these two dimensional humans.
I enlighten them with this canvas of my scarlet red stanzas.
Expressing my superiority with the complex attributes found within my poetry, piercing your intellect.
Even with all this confidence in my work, I am still not perfect.
force feeding the masses with my ...