Loreta Muskardin Poems
- Poetry Crayons Some words should be written with a black ...
- Pospano Moje Pa i ne trebam te dok ovako mirno i spokojno ...
- Ptica Selica Zuto-zelenom drvecu ...
- Reasonable In The Extreme Insane night and lonely patrons of ...
- Monologue When you feel to scream And you scream to ...
- Midnight Face No, not tears But broken heart No, not ...
- I Resign Myself Sleepless and tired I resign myself to ...
I was born in Croatia and moved to the USA in 1986. My creativity is expressed in various artistic media, from painting, photography, pottery to my most loved hobby - poetry writing.
I started to write poetry as a teenager and continued to write over the years. Prior to emigrating to the USA, my poetry was written exclusively in my native Croatian language. Around 1998 I was encouraged to create my first poetry in the English language. Since then most of my work is written in the English language.
I participate annually in the poetry readings through my association with poets from Croatia based in NYC, in the events “ The Evening of Croatian Poetry”. The organization... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Loreta Muskardin
Some words should be written
with a black crayon on a black wall
To live only in the shadows of mind
Never to be read by anyone else
Today, I am writing on the wall
with the orange crayon in my hand
to display myself and to share a bit
All the words fall into here slowly
Like the mother rain pouring from
her throne over the children playing
Some words should only be written
With an orange crayon upon black walls.