Lori Koch Poems
- Blackest Night The blackest night echoes in your eyes Your ...
- It's Not You Bite your tongue Don't want to hear your ...
- Long Long Day Long long day long long life Why won't this ...
- The Noise Sun on my knees Take it to the trees Yell to the...
- You And Me 101 What is it about you That you can't let ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lori Koch
The blackest night echoes in your eyes
Your tomb of a smile creaks as it lies
Lines on your face speak of yesterday's sins
Doing that dance all over again
These days your soul's a little bit black and blue
That color's not looking too good on you
You're juggling time, you've been tempting fate
Better find some peace before it's too late
Only got one heartbeat left
What makes you think you deserve the best
You've been down on you like it's all you know
Spirit's wearing thin and it's beginning to show
Something's wrong underneath that ...