lorife tilbe Poems
- Coeur Brise' Coeur Brise' Massive rain started pouring ...
- You I look at YOU wth spark. Fr YOU r d’ brightest star, ...
- In Dreams Black is thy thought shadows be the ...
- Less You Longing for something, Looking for somewhere, ...
- Life Is A Day When is the day? that a thing...
- Hope thinking of thee is a mess. CrAzy wild things far, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lorife tilbe
Life Is A Day
When is the day?
that a thing will be mine
To call it as our own,
without others to claim it by.
When is the right time?
that a precious moment will have
To name it as ours,
without somebody's precence.
When is the place?
that a special moment will do
To see it as the real beauty,
without evrybody's awareness.
I'm waiting for that something.
Please come out.
I'm just here waiting in vain.
And embracing the goodness of life.