Lorine Niedecker Poems
- My Friend Tree My friend tree I sawed you down but I must ...
- Poet's Work Grandfather advised me: Learn a trade
- You are my friend You are my friend- you bring me ...
- Linnaeus In Lapland Nothing worth noting except an ...
- What horror to awake at night What horror to awake at ...
- Paean To Place And the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lorine Niedecker
Best Poem of Lorine Niedecker
My Friend Tree
My friend tree
I sawed you down
but I must attend
an older friend