Lorine Niedecker Poems
- My Friend Tree My friend tree I sawed you down but I must ...
- Linnaeus In Lapland Nothing worth noting except an ...
- Paean To Place And the ...
- What horror to awake at night What horror to awake at ...
- You are my friend You are my friend- you bring me ...
- Poet's Work Grandfather advised me: Learn a trade
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lorine Niedecker
Best Poem of Lorine Niedecker
My Friend Tree
My friend tree
I sawed you down
but I must attend
an older friend