Louie Vizcarra Poems
- Alexander Golden was the savannah, the sun burning on my ...
- Two Plus Two The sky matched my mood today ugly and ...
- The Spring Rains Pound On Seamlessly and barely ...
- The Second Iceage The second ice age started long after My ...
- The Reason For My Suffering I looked at the reason for my ...
- Reach For The Stars Reach for the stars. They tell you as a ...
- Hillside Burning We ran in the rain we ran in the wind. We ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louie Vizcarra
We ran in the rain
we ran in the wind.
We saw a hillside burning and we ran through that.
Throwing off our coats
we ran through the cold wind and jumped off a cliff.
Falling to the rocks below, we clung to one another in an intimate embrace
and I breathed my soul into you.
Locked in passion
we refused to look at the rocks moving up at us.
While a voice in your ear shouted danger
I insisted otherwise.
We ignored the icy wind
the coming doom
when you suddenly looked down.
While you tried to grab onto the wall to save yourself
I reached for your ...