louise culleton Poems
- Breakin Heart dont mean to be like this findin it hard to ...
- My Baby i couldn't hold you in my arms my little baby ...
- Bad Life always denyin my feelings now my hearts in ...
- Long Ago Long ago I heard your voice, Felt your breath upon...
- Broken Heart When my heart is broken who can I turn to? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about louise culleton
Long ago I heard your voice,
Felt your breath upon my cheek.
But now you don’t talk just sit in silence as time passes you by.
You’ve given up on your dreams.
You’ve made mistakes in the past but so has every one.
Life gets you down and you don fight back.
Just wallow in your room till the end comes.