Louise JeanMarie Poems
- Don'T Say.. Sometimes in the darkness I can still see your ...
- Naomi Light of my life yes its you Your hugs and kisses fill...
- Happy Happy what a beautiful word to say Happy makes all the...
- Chances Taking chances is a new concept to me Always ...
- Past Love Trying to rekindle doesn’t work Only I myself to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louise JeanMarie
Sometimes in the darkness I can still see your face, smell you.
Feel the way your lips felt the last time we touched.
Don't say it didn't matter, it was just one of those things
Don't say you didn't fall again
Don't say I don't need you and you don't need me
Don't say it was all in fun and you were there for the ride
Cause I remember the look in your eyes that you couldn't hide
I remember the sweet words that you whispered to me
The warmth of your body your hands in twined mine.