Louise Walker Poems
- Visions She layed there staring into nothingness. She ...
- A Little Too Much Deeper, Deeper into your mind. How far ...
- The Voices The voices in my head are strong, One thing ...
- Player One <i>Do it. Do it. Do it. ...Do ...
- Deception Laying under the foggy morning sky, Listening to ...
- My World I've no idea what to say to you. You watched the ...
- Luck I opened my eyes and I saw you, Standing there looking...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louise Walker
She layed there staring into nothingness.
She picked out the figueres,
That caught her evil eye.
Her mind told her to do it.
Her heart not to.
But then it was lit.
She stared at the flame,
All fiery and rough.
Would she ever do it
Or was it just a bluff?
The words escaped her mind
And flew far far away an
Once alone she was again
With her weapons of destruction.
This was an art of strong seduction.