Loveness Jamela Poems
- Where Did I Go Wrong Today I cry, If I were to die ...
- We Need One Another What happen to the days? When a child ...
- Goodbye We live, we love and rejoice together but when ...
- My Shadows(Dedicated To Immacu...
- My Daughter Beautiful like the brightest star She glows ...
- I Knew That It Was Love It was love at first sight, the ...
- Behold She smiles with tears, Running down her cheeks, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Loveness Jamela
Where Did I Go Wrong
Today I cry,
If I were to die today
Would you miss me?
Cry for me?
Or would you rejoice
That life had no choice.
Yesterday was i born
But today I am all gone,
Tell me are you left all alone?
Once upon a time was I happy
Little did I know,
That I mean less than more
The script all flipped
Happiness all skipped
My life turned into misery…
My pillow is full of salty water
I am now no daughter
Where I lay my head sees no peace
Love is all I miss.
I look at the mirror
But still see no horror
I clock on my ...