Lucas Henning Poems
- I Love You You remind me, who I am, when I’m sad I can’t ...
- Forest From the cold wet stream To the warm dry ground The...
- Depth Of The Shadow From the depths of the shadows This is ...
- Stars When I look up at the sky all I can thank about is ...
- I Heard A Noise I heard a noise In a small dark room But, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lucas Henning
I Love You
You remind me, who I am, when I’m sad
I can’t live without your beautiful face
When you are gone, I think I’m going mad
With you the world is in its place
Your beautiful eyes sprinkle under the stars
When you smile, it makes me go crazy
Other people like you to on Mars
When I look at you I feel lazy
But, when I love you, you with someone else
I love you, and no one cannot stop me
Now, when I think of you I feel melting
You are the most attractively girl ever I ever know
Your beauty makes me feel like smiling
Your beauty makes the whole world...